Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 : Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Junior Technical Asst, Junior Commercial Assistant & Storekeeper Posts (Workmen category for CSL Andaman Ship Repair Unit (CANSRU), Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 18-01-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 09-02-2021.
Age Limit for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
- The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on 09-02-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for (PwBD).
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen will be as per Government of India rules.
Application Fee for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
- An application fee of Rs.400/- plus charges is applicable.
- Application fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC / ST PwBD.
- Payment can be made through Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking.
Selection Process for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Objective type online Test & Descriptive type Written Test.
- Candidates will be called for Document verification / Interview as applicable for the post.
Important Links for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
Cochin Shipyard Ltd , Perumanoor PO , Kerala, India
Cochin-682015, Tel: 0484-2501200, Fax : 0484-2370897/2383902
About Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Technical Asst. Recruitment 2021
Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in the year 1972 as a fully owned Govt of India company. In the last three decades the company has emerged as a forerunner in the Indian Shipbuilding & Ship repair industry. This yard can build and repair the largest vessels in India. It can build ships up to 1,10,000 DWT and repair ships up to 1,25,000 DWT. The yard has delivered two of India’s largest double hull Aframax tankers each of 95,000 DWT. CSL has secured shipbuilding orders from internationally renowned companies from Europe & Middle East and is nominated to build the country’s first indigenous Air Defence Ship. Shipyard commenced ship repair operations in the year 1982 and has undertaken repairs of all types of ships including upgradation of ships of oil exploration industry as well as periodical lay up repairs and life extension of ships of Navy, UTL, Coast Guard, Fisheries and Port Trust besides merchant ships of SCI & ONGC. The yard has, over the years, developed adequate capabilities to handle complex and sophisticated repair jobs. The Shipyard also trains graduate engineers to marine engineers who later join ships both Indian and foreign as 5th Engineers. 100 are trained every year.