|Post Name||CISF Constable / Fire (Male) 1149 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Constable/ Fire (Male) Vacancy 2022 – 1149 Posts|
CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1149 Posts | Latest Govt Jobs : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites Online applications from interested Applicants for Engagement as Constable / Fire (Male) in CISF. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Job Openings 2022
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable/ Fire (Male)||1149||Rs.21700-69100|
Physical Standards for CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Recruitment 2022
|Height for Candidates belonging to hill areas||165 cms|
|Chest for Candidates belonging to hill areas||78-83 Cms|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and|
Educational Qualification for CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Recruitment 2022
Candidates with 12th Class pass with Science Subject.
Important Dates for CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Recruitment 2022
- Online Application starts from 29-01-2022.
- Last Date to Apply for Online Application is 04-03-2022 till 1700 Hrs.
Age Limit for CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 04-03-2022.
- Maximum age to apply is 23 Years as on 04-03-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST by 5 years only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC by 3 years only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 Years for Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
- Age relaxations is as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fees for CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Vacancy 2022
- Application Fees for Others is Rs. 100/-
- No Fees for SC/ ST & ESM.
- Application fees can be paid through Debit or Credit cards and UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Procedure for CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Jobs 2022
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification followed by Written Examination (CBT) & Medical Examination.
Important Links for CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Notification 2022
Contact Address for CISF Constable / Fire (Male) Recruitment 2022
Block No.13, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, Control Room – 24307777
About Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- CISF is an armed force of the Union established under an Act of Parliament, “Central Industrial Security Force Act, 1968 (50 of 1968)”.
- In the year 1969, the strength of the force established with the help of 3129 personnel, was increased to 1,63,613 as of 01.06.2021.
- CISF has 12 reserve battalions, 08 training institutes and 63 other formations.
- According to the mandate, CISF provides security to the premises staff along with the security of property and establishments.
- CISF is providing security to the strategic establishment, including the Department of Space, the Department of Atomic Energy, the Airports, the Delhi Metro, the ports, the historical monuments and the basic areas of Indian economy such as petroleum and natural gas, electricity, coal, steel and mining.
- CISF is providing protection to some private sector units and important government buildings in Delhi.
- Presently, CISF is also providing security to the protected persons classified as Z Plus, Z, X, Y.
- CISF is the only force with a customized and dedicated fire wing.
- CISF is a compensatory cost force.