|Post Name||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle 1137 GDS Vacancy 2021|
|Last Updated On||08-09-2021 – GDS Results Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Invites candidates for the position of Gramin Dak Sevak. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 08-03-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 10-04-2021 (Date extended from 07-04-2021 to 10-04-2021).
- Last date to pay Online Application fee is 10-04-2021.
Age Limit for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 08-03-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 Years as on 08-03-2021.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST candidates / 3 Years for OBC Candidates & Pwd 10 Years.
Application Fee for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to UR / OBC / EWS Male is Rs. 100/-.
- Fee Exempted for Female, SC / ST candidates and PwD Candidates.
- Payment can be made through online mode only.
Selection Process for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and category wise vacancies available.
Important Links for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
3rd Floor, Main Post Office, Jaystamb Chouk Raipur, Chhatisgarh , Pin – 492001, Phone 0771-2233400, Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
About Department of Posts
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,531 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
See More Govt. Jobs in Chhattisgarh