Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway invites online applications for Act Apprentice for engagement to fill up a total of 2532 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 06-02-2021 1100 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 05-03-2021 1700 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee On-line is 05-03-2021 1700 hrs.
Age Limit for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 15 Years.
- Minimum age to apply is 24 Years.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 15 years and must not have crossed the age of 24 years on 01-01-2021.
- Age relaxation of 5 Years is applicable to SC / ST candidates and 3 Years for OBC (Non creamy layer) and 10 Years for PwD candidates and 10 years for Ex-Servicemen.
Application Fee for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Application fees is Rs. 100/-.
- Fee payment has to be made online through payment gateway of SBI’s website.
- The payment can be made by using Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
Selection Process for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the percentage of marks scored in matriculation and ITI marks in the respective trade.
Important Links for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
How to Apply for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Railway Recruitment Cell, 1st Floor, Chief Project Manager (Conv.)’s Office Bldg., Goods Shed, P.D’Mello Road, Wadi Bunder, Mumbai – 400010. Tel. No. : 022 – 67453140.Email : email@example.com
About Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) vide their Letter No. E(NG)-II/96/RR-1/62 dated 18.07.2005 have delegated the powers of recruitment to Group ‘D’ posts to the General Managers. In pursuance to this, Railway Recruitment Cell was opened in Central Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell has been entrusted with the responsibility to make recruitment to all Group ‘D’ posts from open market.
RRC-CR is headed by the Chairman (Recruitment), assisted by one Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) and other staff.
The Cell undertakes the recruitment for Group ‘D’ vacancies in Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur, Solapur Divisions, workshops and extra divisional units in the territorial jurisdiction of Central Railway.
See More Latest Railway Jobs