|Post Name||CBSE CTET DEC Teacher Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||19-10-2021 – Last Date to Apply Extended|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2021 (CTET)|
CBSE CTET Dec Recruitment 2021 – Apply for CTET Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites online applications for conducting Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2021. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply.
CBSE CTET DEC Teacher Job Openings 2021
|1|| Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) |
|B.Ed Degree / Diploma in Elementary|
Important Dates for CBSE CTET DEC Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 20-09-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 25-10-2021 till 2359 hrs. (Date 19-10-2021 extended to 25-10-2021).
- Last date to Pay fees is 26-10-2021 before 1530 hrs. (Date 20-10-2021 extended to 26-10-2021).
- Final verification of payment of fee by the bank on 21-10-2021.
- Online corrections if any, in the particulars uploaded by the candidate from 22-10-2021 to 28-10-2021.
- Admit Card can be downloaded in the First week of December 2021 (Tentatively).
- CBT Exam will be conducted from 16-12-2021 to 13-01-2022.
- Declaration of Result on 15-02-2022 (Tentatively).
Age Limit for CBSE CTET DEC Teacher Vacancy 2021
- No Age Limit for CTET.
Application Fee for CBSE CTET DEC Teacher Jobs 2021
- Application fees for General / OBC (Only Paper I or II) is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application fees for General / OBC (Both Papers I & II) is Rs. 1200/-.
- Application fees for SC / ST / PwD (Only Paper I or II) is Rs. 500/-.
- Application fees for SC / ST / PwD (Both Papers I & II) is Rs. 600/-.
- Application fees can be paid through Canara Bank E-Challan / Debit Card / Credit Card & Internet Banking.
Selection Process for CBSE CTET DEC Teacher Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Examination.
Important Links for CBSE CTET DEC Teacher Recruitment 2021
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for CBSE CTET DEC Teacher Recruitment 2021
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST UNIT, PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110092, Tele : 011-22240112
About Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th JULY, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.