|Post Name||BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice 27 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Diploma Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – 27 Posts|
BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 27 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Haryana Telecom Circle invites online applications for Diploma holders in Engineering / Technology field for apprenticeship training for a period of One Year. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice Job Openings 2022
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Posts||Stipend|
|1||Diploma Apprentice||27||Rs. 8000|
Educational Qualification for BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Candidates with Diploma in Engineering /Technology field.
Important Dates for BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice Vacancy 2022
- Online resgitration starts from 22-02-2022.
- Last date to Apply for Online Application is 20-03-2022.
- DV will be done on 26-03-2022.
- Selection List will be announced on 31-03-2022.
Age Limit for BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2022
- Maximum age to apply is 25 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC category by 5 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD category by 10 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for up to 5 years for OBC category.
- Age relaxations is as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fees for BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2022
Selection Procedure for BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of final percentage or marks obtained by the candidate in their Diploma.
Important Links for BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice Notification 2022
Contact Address for BSNL Haryana Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
About Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED (BSNL) was incorporated on 15th September 2000 . It took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October’ 2000 on going concern basis. The company provides telecom services throughout the country excluding Delhi & Mumbai. BSNL is a 100% Govt. of India owned Public Sector Undertaking with an authorized share capital of Rs. 40,000 crore and paid up capital of Rs. 12,500 crores comprising of Rs. 5,000 crores of Equity and Rs. 7,500 crores of Preference shares capital. Its total income during FY 2020-21 was Rs.18, 595 crores.