|Post Name||BPCL Apprentice 168 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Apprentice Vacancies 2021 – 168 Posts
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 168 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites online applications from interested Graduate & Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2O2O & 2021), for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendmen! Act 1973 to fill up a total of 168 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
BPCL Apprentice Job Openings 2021
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Graduate Apprentice||120||Rs. 25000/-|
|2.||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||48||Rs. 18000/-|
Education Details for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized lndian University / lnstitute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized lndian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Important Dates for BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Online Application will be available from 05-07-2021.
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery ” is 20-07-2021.
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” is 25-07-2021.
Age Limit for BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-08-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 27 Years as on 01-08-2021.
- Age relaxations is as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Procedure for BPCL Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview.
Important Links for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. BPCL SAP Training Centre, ‘A’ Installation, Sewree (East), Sewree Fort Road, Near Sewree Station, Mumbai – 400015. Tel. no: :022 – 24117831 / 24176153
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)
Discover the rich history of Bharat Petroleum, India’s ‘best performing’ Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking, and its journey from being an Oil and Gas Company in India to a Fortune 500 oil refining, exploration and marketing conglomerate.
When Oil discoveries were being made and industries expanded, John D. Rockefeller and his business associates acquired control over numerous refineries and pipelines. With these acquisitions under their belt, they went on to form the Standard Oil Trust – a giant in its own right.
Observing this and to counter the growing significance of Standard Oil, three largest rivals – Royal Dutch, Shell and Rothschild’s – came together to form a single organisation called Asiatic Petroleum to market petroleum products in South Asia.
In 1928, Asiatic Petroleum (India) joined hands with the Burmah Oil Company, an active producer, refiner and distributor of petroleum products, particularly in Indian and Burmese markets to form the Burmah-Shell Oil Storage and Distributing Company of India Limited.