|Post Name||Bihar Postal Circle GDS 1940 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||01-07-2021 – Last date to Apply Extended|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Bihar Postal Circle
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2021 – 1940 Posts
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1940 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Bihar Postal Circle invites online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak to fill up a total of 1940 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak||1940||Rs. 10000 – 12000||10th standard with passing marks and Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.|
Fluency in Local language
Important Dates for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 27-04-2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 29-05-2021 (Extended from 26-05-2021 to 29-05-2021)
- Last Date for payment of Fees is 29-05-2021
New Dates to Apply Online
- Online Application Starts from 30-06-2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 14-07-2021
- Last date to Pay Fees Online is 14-07-2021
Age Limit for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 years.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from OBC by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to UR / OBC / EWS Male is Rs. 100/-
- Application Fees exempted for Female / SC / ST & PwD Candidates.
- The payment can be made by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Selection Process for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules and candidates online submitted applications.
Important Links for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration/ Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
O/o The PMG, East Region, Meghdoot Bhawan, GPO campus, Patna, 800001, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0612-2201153
About Department of Posts (DoP)
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.