|Post Name||Bihar Police Prohibition Constable 365 Vacancy|
|Updated On||14-05-2022 – PET Final Result Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Advt No. 02/2021|
|Prohibition Constable Vacancy 2021 – 365 Posts|
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 365 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Karnataka State Police (KSP) invites online applications for the engagement of Prohibition Constable in Prohibition, Excise & Registration Dept. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Job Openings 2021
|Prohibition Constable||365||Intermediate (10+2)|
Physical Standard Measurements
- Male Candidates : Gen / BC – 165 Cms, EBC / SC / ST – 160 Cms
- Female Candidates : All Categories – 155 Cms
- Male Candidates : Gen / BC / EBC – 81-86 Cms, SC / ST – 79-84 Cms
- Female Candidates : Not Applicable
- Male Candidates: 1.6 Kms in 6 Mins
- Female Candidates: 1 Km in 5 Mins
Gola Fek (Shot Put)
- Male Candidates: 16 Pound Shot Put to throw a Minimum of 16 Feet
- Female Candidates : 12 Pound Shot Put to throw a Minimum of 12 Feet
- Male Candidates : 4 Feet
- Female Candidates: 3 Feet
Important Dates for Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2021
- Online Application will be available from 19-12-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 18-01-2022.
- Written Exam will be conducted on 27-02-2022.
- PET Exam will be conducted on 26-04-2022.
- Admit Card is available from 13-04-2022.
Age Limit for Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Jobs 2021
- Minimum Age for entry is 18 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum Age Limit for General (UR) Male is 25 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Backward Class Male is 27 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for Backward Class Female is 28 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit for SC / ST is 30 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to Others is Rs. 675/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / ST, Female, Third Gender, PwD of Bihar is Rs.180/-.
- Application Fees can be paid through Net Banking / Credit Card / Rupay Debit Card.
Selection Procedure for Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Vacancy 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test and Physical Standards Test.
Important Links for Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Notification 2021
|PET Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Written Exam Result||Click Here|
|Written Exam Admit Card||Click Here | Notice|
|Rejection List||Click Here|
|Upload Photo & Signature||Click Here | Notice|
|Written Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2021
Sardar Patel Bhawan, 6th Floor, Block-A/626, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna – 800 023 (Bihar)(0612)-2233711 (Office)
About Bihar Police
Policing in Bihar is more than 3000 years old. In fact, there are documented historical references to policing practices adopted by the Magadh Empire.
Policing in the Modern era in Bihar began in the year 1862 with the introduction of the Indian Police Act of 1861. Following the creation of the province of Bihar in 1912, the basic structure of police as it exists today in the whole of India was laid. There have been several officers of the Bihar province in pre-independence India who have made pioneering contributions to policing in India. To name a few; Mr. Walter Swain of Swain Beat system fame, Shri AK Sinha, the first Indian to become an IGP of any province, Shri BN Mullick, the founder of the Intelligence Bureau and Deputy Superintendent of Police, Khan Bahadur Azizul Haque, credited with the primary development of the fingerprint classification system, the famous ‘1024 pigeon holes’ cabinet system eventually named after his supervisor, Sir Edward Richard Henry leaps readily to the mind.