Bihar Health Department
Advertisement No :- 01/2021
Sr Resident / Tutor Vacancy 2021- 1797 Posts
Bihar Health Dept Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1797 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : The Health Department, Bihar invites online applications for engagement as Senior Resident / Tutor for a period of 03 Years to fill up a total of 1797 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Bihar Health Department Sr Resident / Tutor Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Senior Resident / Tutor||1797||Level-9||PG Degree / Diploma in Relevant Discipline|
Important Dates for Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021 for Sr Resident / Tutor Vacancy
- Online Application starts from 07-06-2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 20-06-2021 2359 hrs.
- Last date to pay Online Application fees is 20-06-2021 2359 hrs.
- Online Editing / Correction in Application Form can be done between 22-06-2021 to 23-06-2021 2359 hrs.
- Date of publishing / Uploading of Provisional Merit List will be notified later on Website.
- Date of Receipt of Objections will be notified later on Website.
- Proposed Date of Counselling / Document Verification will be notified later on Website.
- Date of Publishing / Uploading of Final Merit List will be notified later on Website.
Age Limit for Bihar Health Department Sr Resident / Tutor Jobs 2021
- The upper age limit for Un-Reserved Male is 37 Years as on 01-08-2020.
- The upper age limit for Un-Reserved Male & Un-Reserved Female / OBC Male/ Female is 40 Years as on 01-08-2020.
- The upper age limit for SC / ST is 42 Years as on 01-08-2020.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for candidates from Un-Reserved (UR) / EWS / EBC / BC / SC / ST/ DQ is Rs. 2250/-.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card & Internet Banking.
Selection Process for Bihar Health Department Sr Resident / Tutor Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Online Application and then the merit list is prepared.
Important Links for Bihar Health Department Sr Resident / Tutor Recruitment 2021
For Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Bihar Health Department Sr Resident / Tutor Recruitment 2021
BCECE BOARD, I.A.S. Association Building, NEAR PATNA AIRPORT, PATNA – 800014, BIHAR (INDIA) Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387 Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
About Bihar Health Department
The state health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Its resources will manage the NGO / PPP (Public-Private partnership) components of the NRHM in the state including execution of contracts, disbursement of funds and monitoring of performance. Bihar Govt. has decided that SHS Bihar will function as a Resource Centre for the Department of Health & Family Welfare in policy/situational analysis and policy development (including development of operational guidelines and preparation of policy change proposals for the consideration of Government).