BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal invites online applications for ITI Apprentice for the Native Candidates of Madhya Pradesh to fill up a total of 300 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 02-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 22-02-2021.
- Last date to download submitted Online Application to send by post is 01-03-2021.
Age Limit for BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 14 Years as on 31-01-2021.
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 31-01-2021.
- Age relaxation of 5 Years is applicable to SC / ST candidates and 3 Years for OBC (Non creamy layer) and 10 Years for PwD candidates.
Selection Process for BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the submitted application form and merit.
Important Links for BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462022, Telephone – 0755- 2505925 Email – email@example.com.
About Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal
BHEL, Bhopal with state-of-the-art facilities, manufactures wide range of electrical equipments. It’s product range includes Hydro, Steam, Marine & Nuclear Turbines, Heat Exchangers, Hydro & Turbo Generators, Transformers, Switchgears, Control gears, Transportation Equipment, Capacitors, Bushings, Electrical Motors, Rectifiers, Oil Drilling Rig Equipments and Diesel Generating sets.
BHEL, Bhopal certified to ISO: 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, is moving towards excellence by adopting TQM as per EFQM / CII model of Business Excellence. Heat Exchanger Division is accredited with ASME ‘U’ Stamp. With the slogan of “ Kadam kadam milana hai, grahak safal banana hai”, it is committed to the customers. BHEL Bhopal has its own Laboratories for material testing and instrument calibration which are accredited with ISO 17025 by NABL. The Hydro Laboratory, Ultra High Voltage laboratory and Centre for Electric Transportation are the only laboratories of its in this part of the world.
See more Latest Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh