BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Haridwar invites online applications for ITI Apprentice for the Native Candidates of Uttarakhand to fill up a total of 281 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 01-03-2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 07-03-2021.
- Last date to submit Online Application with supporting documents to send by post is 01-03-2021.
- Declaration of Final Result is 05-04-2021
- Date for Joining / Reporting to duty is 10-04-2021 to 16-04-2021.
Age Limit for BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-04-2021.
- Minimum age to apply is 27 Years as on 01-04-2021.
- Age relaxation of 5 Years is applicable to SC / ST candidates and 3 Years for OBC (Non creamy layer) and 10 Years for PwD candidates.
Selection Process for BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the submitted application form and merit.
Important Links for BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), 249403, CISF Colony, BHEL Township, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249403 Phone: 01334 – 285478
About Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
BHEL, with state-of-the-art facilities, manufactures wide range of electrical equipments. It’s product range includes Hydro, Steam, Marine & Nuclear Turbines, Heat Exchangers, Hydro & Turbo Generators, Transformers, Switchgears, Control gears, Transportation Equipment, Capacitors, Bushings, Electrical Motors, Rectifiers, Oil Drilling Rig Equipments and Diesel Generating sets.
BHEL, Bhopal certified to ISO: 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, is moving towards excellence by adopting TQM as per EFQM / CII model of Business Excellence. Heat Exchanger Division is accredited with ASME ‘U’ Stamp. With the slogan of “ Kadam kadam milana hai, grahak safal banana hai”, it is committed to the customers. BHEL Bhopal has its own Laboratories for material testing and instrument calibration which are accredited with ISO 17025 by NABL. The Hydro Laboratory, Ultra High Voltage laboratory and Centre for Electric Transportation are the only laboratories of its in this part of the world.
See more Latest Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh