BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. Candidates should possess certificate in Diploma (Engineering / Technology). Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
No. of Places
Monthly / Stipend
Computer Science & Engineering
01 - Year
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Important Dates for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starting from 04-01-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 22-01-2021.
- Last date for enrolling at NATS portal in order to apply for “Bharat Electronics Limited”.
- Shortlisted list will be announced on 27-01-2021.
- Date for Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at “Bharat Electronics Limited” is tentatively on 03-02-2021.
- Maximum Age Limit of 22 Years for General Candidates.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST & OBC candidates will be provided as per Government rules.
- Selection of candidates will be done basis on the online application data.
- Candidates shortlisting will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at the Bharat Electronics Ltd premises on the intimated date.
Documents to be produced for document verification
- Candidates must produce all related original Marks Cards / Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of documents verification.
Important Links for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore – 560045 Phone: +91- 80-25039300, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org nr, email@example.com.
In 1954, when Bharat Electronics Ltd was set up in association with CSF, France (now Thales), to manufacture basic communication equipment. Bharat Electronics Ltd now produces a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment in fields such as Defence Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom & Broadcast Systems, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics, Electro Optics, Professional Electronic Components and Solar Photovoltaic Systems, BEL also provides turnkey system solutions. Civilian products from BEL include Electronic Voting Machines, Tablet PC, solar-powered traffic signal systems and Access Control Systems.