|Post Name||Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice 374 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Banaras Locomotive Works, Varanasi (BLW)|
|45th Batch Act Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – 374 Posts|
Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 374 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW) Varanasi invites online applications for Engagement as 45th Batch Act Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Job Openings 2022
|Sl. No.||Category||Post Name||Posts|
|3||ITI Apprentice||Painter (Gen)||07|
|5||ITI Apprentice||Welder (G&E)||45|
|7||Non ITI Apprentice||Fitter||30|
|8||Non ITI Apprentice||Carpenter||–|
|9||Non ITI Apprentice||Painter (Gen)||–|
|10||Non ITI Apprentice||Machinist||15|
|11||Non ITI Apprentice||Welder (G&E)||11|
|12||Non ITI Apprentice||Electrician||18|
Educational Qualification for Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|ITI Apprentice||Candidates with 10th Pass with 50% Marks|
|Non ITI Apprentice||Candidates with 10th Pass with 50% Marks & Qualified |
ITI in relevant Trade
Important Dates for Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Online Application submission starts from 26-03-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 26-04-2022 till 1645 hrs.
- Last date to pay fees for Online Application is 26-04-2022 till 1645 hrs.
- Document Verification will be done on 28-03-2022 till 1645 hrs.
Age Limit for Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Vacancy 2022
- Minimum Age to Apply is 15 Years.
- Maximum Age to Apply is 22 Years.
- Minimum Age to Apply is 15 Years.
- Maximum Age to Apply is 24 Years.
- Maximum Age for Welder & Carpenter is 22 Years.
Age relaxation for ITI & Non ITI Candidates
- An Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC / ST Candidates.
- An Age relaxation of 3 years is applicable for OBC Candidates.
- An Age relaxation of 10 years is applicable for PwD Candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Jobs 2022
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to others is Rs. 100/-.
- No Fees for SC/ST/PwD & Female Candidates.
- The payment can be made by Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Internet Banking.
Selection Process for Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course.
Important Links for Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Notification 2022
Contact Address for Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022
General Manager (Principal Nodal Officer), Baroda Bhawan, 7th floor, R.C. Dutt Road, Vadodara – 390007, Phone – (0265) 2316792
About Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW)
Banaras Locomotive Works is a flagship production unit of Indian Railways offering complete range of products under one roof in its area of operation with annual turnover of more than Rs 4800 Crore State of the art design and manufacturing facility to manufacture 200 Diesel Electric Locomotives per annum for meeting transportation needs of Indian Railways, Non-Railway Customers (NRC) and Export Manufacturing 2.4 MW Diesel Generating sets as per demand Maintenance support by way of providing spares to Zonal Railways, Non-Railway Customers and Export as per demand Unbeatable trail-blazing track record in providing cost-effective, eco-friendly and reliable solutions to ever increasing transportation needs for over fivedecades. Fully geared to meet specific transportation needs by putting Price – Value – Technology equation perfectly right A large base of delighted customers among many countries viz. Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Tanzania, Angola, to name a few, bearing testimony to product leadership in its category BLW has successfully started manufacturing of electric locomotive.