|Post Name||Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT & TGT 336 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Advertisement No :- PSC-R(A)/19/2021|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Vacancy 2022 – 336 Posts|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022– Apply Online for 336 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for Engagement as Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Group -‘B’ (Non Gazetted) in the Pay Scale of Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT & TGT Job Openings 2022
Educational Qualification for Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT & TGT Recruitment 2022
Candidates with 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed can apply. However those who have appeared or are appearing in the final semester/year examination shall also be eligible to apply.
Important Dates for Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT & TGT Recruitment 2022
- Last date to Apply Online is 13-05-2022.
- Last date to pay Application fees is 13-05-2022.
Age Limit for Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT & TGT Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age to Apply is 21 Years as on 13-05-2022.
- Maximum age to Apply is 33 Years as on 13-05-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for APST and another 5 years for Government and Semi Government Departmental Staff of the State of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The upper age limit is relaxed for APST PwD candidates by 15 years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT & TGT Jobs 2022
- Fees for candidates belonging to Others is Rs.200/-.
- Fees for candidates belonging to APST is Rs.150/-.
- Payment can be made through Online Mode Only.
Selection Process for Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT & TGT Notification 2022
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination followed by Interview / Viva-Voce.
Important Links for Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT & TGT Recruitment 2022
Contact Address for Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT & TGT Recruitment 2022
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission PSC Building, Vidhan Vihar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh- 791111, Technical Support – +913602231457(Within working hours only)
About Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
lmmediately after reconstitution of Arunachal Pradesh as a State, a need was felt for the State to have its own Public Service Commission to recruit and manage the Public Service of the State. Thus, the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 4 April 1988 under Article 315 of the lndian Constitution, with Shri TS Deori as its first Chairman and Shri M.R Das, IAS(Retd) & Shri Y. Tikhak as its first two Members. The Commission today consists of a Chairman, four members and is served by a Secretariat. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulations No OM-15/88 dated 29 March 1988, as amended from time to time, govern the functioning of the Commission.