Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP)
Advertisement No :- 01/2021
Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist Vacancy 2021 – 453 Posts
APVVP Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 453 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) invites online applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist of different specialties in APVVP Hospitals on Regular basis ( 03 years probation period). Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
APVVP Recruitment 2021 Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist Job Openings 2021
|General Medicine||30||Rs. 53500/-|
|General Surgery||16||Rs. 53500/-|
Qualification for APVVP Asst Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must have passed PG Degree / Diploma / DNB in that particular specialty or its equivalent qualification included in the schedule –I of the MCI Act , 1956 as amended from time to time from a college recognized by the Medical Council of India .
- Candidates must be registered on Permanent basis with State Medical Council of Andhra Pradesh in India Constituted under MCI Act.
Important Dates for APVVP Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 14-06-2021 1000 hrs.
- Last Date for Online Application is 28-06-2021 1730 hrs.
- Last Date to pay Application fees is 28-06-2021 1730 hrs.
Age Limit for APVVP Asst Surgeon Specialist Vacancy 2021
- Maximum age to apply is 42 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 Years for Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes Categories.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 Years for Candidates belonging Ex-service Men in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 Years for PwD General Candidates.
Application Fee for APVVP Asst Surgeon Specialist Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates from SC & ST Candidates is Rs: 1000/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates from OC & BC Candidates is Rs: 1500/-.
- No Application Fees for Candidates from SC/ ST / PwD.
- Application fees can be paid through Demand Draft obtained in any Nationalized Bank, in favour of THE COMMISSIONER, AP VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD payable at UNION BANK of INDIA, Gollapudi Branch, Vijayawada, Krishna District.
- The last date for receipt of Demand Draft in the office of the Commissioner, APVVP, Gollapudi, Vijayawada by registered post/courier/speed post or in person is on or before 05:30 PM of 28/06/2021 failing which application will be rejected.
- Office Address : O/o.Commissioner, APVVP, 4th Floor, B-Block, Himagna Towers, Old NRI college buildings, Gollapudi, Vijayawada Rural, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh-521225.
Selection Procedure for APVVP Asst Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Marks scored in PG Degree / Diploma / DNB and Work Experience.
Important Links for APVVP Asst Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
For Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for APVVP Asst Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare and Mission Director, National Health Mission, 5th Floor, APIIC Towers, Mangalagiri,Guntur Dt. Phone No. 0863-2347203,
About Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP)
The role and responsibility of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare is implementation of Maternal and Child Health Care and Family Welfare services in the State viz. Family Planning, Antenatal Care, Postnatal Care including Immunization services. The focus is mainly on promotive and preventive care. Family Welfare Programme is a Centrally Sponsored Programme with 100% financial assistance from Govt. of India from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Certain schemes are also assisted by State Government. External aided agencies are also assisting for the activities under National Rural Health Mission.