|Post Name||APSSB CHSL 179+3 Vacancy 2021|
|Last updated||23-09-2021 – Written Exam Admit Card Download|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021 : Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) invites online applications for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2021 to fill up a total of 179 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Post Details for APSSB CHSL Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Age||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|54||18 – 32 Years||Rs.25500-81100||12th Class pass with Typing Knowledge|
|LDC, DEO||96 (LDC +3)||18 – 32 Years||Rs.25500-81100||12th Class pass with Typing Knowledge|
|Jr. Secretariat Asst.||08||18 – 32 Years||Rs.25500-81100||12th Class pass with Typing Knowledge|
|Agricultural Field Asst||11||18 – 32 Years||Rs.25500-81100||12th (Science Stream) pass|
|Laboratory Asst.||01||18 – 32 Years||Rs. 21700- 69200||12th Class pass with Laboratory Assistant Certificate & 2 Yrs Exp|
|Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator||09||18 – 32 Years||Rs. 25500- 81100||12th Pass with Diploma in Computer Application|
Important Dates for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
- Starting date to Apply Online is 18-05-2021.
- Last Date to Apply is 30-06-2021 1500 hrs. (Date extended from 17-06-2021 to 30-06-2021).
- Tentative Date for Written Exam is 03-10-2021 (Date postponed from 05-09-2021 Now extended to 03-10-2021) (Postponed from 01-08-2021 to 29-08-2021 & again extended to 05-09-2021).
- Exam Centre Change can be done from 12-06-2021.
- Exam Centre Change Option from 12-06-2021.
Age Limit for APSSB CHSL Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years.
- Maximum age to apply is 32 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for APSSB CHSL Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to APST is Rs.150/-
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General is Rs.200/-
- Application Fees Exempted for PwD Candidates.
- The payment can be made through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Selection Process for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Examination and Skill Test.
Important Links for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
|Written Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Admit Card Date||Click Here|
|New Date for Written Exam||Click Here|
|Last date extended Notice||Click Here|
|Additional Vacancies for LDC||Click Here|
|Addition of Exam Centre||Click Here|
|New Exam Date Announced Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board, State Circuit House, C Sector, Circuit House, Itanagar-791111, Arunachal Pradesh, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +91 94852 31286 , +91 60095 62429 , +91 3602291251, (within working hours only)
About Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
In pursuance of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Act, 2018 (Act No. 14 of 2018), the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board was established on 1st Oct’2018. The board has a mandate to conduct recruitment examinations for all kinds of Group-C posts under State of Arunachal Pradesh. The establishment of APSSB was a landmark decision by the Government reflecting its resolve to establish recruitment system, which is free, fair and merit based.
To discharge its duty, the Board has been given an autonomous status and requisite powers and functions to ensure that the examination conducted by the Board follows the principle of merit-based recruitment providing equal opportunities to all.
While the Board is still in its formative years, it is trying to evolve in its role and responsibilities as mandated by Government of Arunachal Pradesh and ensure conduct of recruitment examination with major focus on transparency and fairness. The Board has recently upgraded its Official website and tried to make it more robust, safe and user friendly. Standard Operating Procedures for conduct of examination have been revisited and internal security of the Board complex has also been strengthened. The Board is now geared up for conducting recruitment examinations by observing all the protocols pertaining to covid-19.