|Post Name||APEPDCL Energy Asst (Jr Linemen Gr II) 198 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited (APEPDCL)|
|Advertisement No: 65/2021|
|Energy Asst (Jr Linemen Gr II) Vacancies 2021 – 198 Posts|
APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 198 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited (APEPDCL) invites online applications for Engagement as Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) to work in Village / Ward Secretariats in various districts covered in APEPDCL. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
APEPDCL Energy Asst Jr Linemen Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Energy Assistant (Junior Linemen Grade-II)||398||Rs.15000||SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or 2 years Intermediate|
Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)//Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical
Appliances (EW & SEA).
Important Dates for APEPDCL Energy Asst Jr Linemen Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 30-08-2021.
- Last date to Apply for Online Application is 24-09-2021 till 1700 hrs.
- Last date to pay fees for Online Application is 24-09-2021 till 1700 hrs.
- Correction of online application will be done between 26-09-2021 to 28-09-2021.
- Admit Card for written test can be downloaded from 02-10-2021 to 09-10-2021.
- Written Examination will be conducted on 10-10-2021 (11 AM to 12.45 PM).
- Declaration of Preliminary keys on 10-10-2021.
- Last date for receipt of Objections on Preliminary Keys from 10-10-2021 to 13-10-2021 till 1700 hrs.
- Declaration of Results of the Written Test on 22-10-2021.
- Call letters for physical tests will be available from 26-10-2021 to 30-10-2021.
- Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates will be done between 01-11-2021 to 06-11-2021.
- Publication of list of selected candidates on 15-11-2021.
- Sending of appointment orders on 17-11-2021.
- Selected candidates to report to EEs/Operation for Orientation Programme on 29-11-2021.
- Orientation Programme will be conducted between 30-11-2021 to 01-12-2021.
Age Limit for APEPDCL Energy Asst Jr Linemen Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 18 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- Maximum age to Apply is 35 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- The Upper Age limit will be relaxed for candidates from SC / ST / BC by 5 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for APEPDCL Energy Asst Jr Linemen Jobs 2021
- Candidates belonging to OC / BC is Rs. 700/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST is Rs. 350/-.
- The payment can be made through Online mode by Debit Card / Credit Card & Net Banking.
Selection Process for APEPDCL Energy Asst Jr Linemen Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test.
Important Links for APEPDCL Energy Asst Jr Linemen Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for APEPDCL Energy Asst Jr Linemen Recruitment 2021
APEPDCL Corporate Office, C/o 50-27-5/1,TPT COLONY, SEETHAMMADHARA, VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH – 530013, INDIA.
About Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited (APEPDCL)
A key element in the reform process is that the Government shall withdraw from its earlier role as a regulator of the industry and shall limit its role to one of policy formulation and providing policy directions.
In order to provide a legal framework for the reform initiatives, the Government introduced the A.P. Electricity reform bill in the assembly and the same was passed on 28th April 1998. The A.P. Electricity reform act 1998, became effective from 1st February 1999. As envisaged in the act, the vertically integrated monolithic APSEB has been unbundled in to two separate companies, namely Transmission Corporation of A.P. Limited (AP TRANSCO) and Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) and have become operational from 1st February 1999.