|Post Name||AP High Court Asst and Examiner 100 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||02-12-2021 – CBT Answer Key & Objections Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|AP High Court|
|Advertisement No: 02/2021|
|Asst & Examiner Vacancy 2021 – 100 Posts|
AP High Court Asst and Examiner Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 100 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : High Court of Andhra Pradesh invites applications for Engagement as Assistant & Examiner in the High Court Service for Direct Recruitment. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
AP High Court Asst and Examiner Job Openings 2021
|Sl. No||Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Assistant||71||Rs.16400-49870||Degree in any Stream|
|2||Examiner||29||Rs.16400-49870||Degree in any Stream|
Important Dates for AP High Court Asst and Examiner Recruitment 2021
- Last date for Online Application is 30-09-2021 till 2359 hrs.
- Last date to Pay Application fees is 30-09-2021 till 2359 hrs.
- Computer Based Objective Type Exam (CBT) will be conducted on 28-11-2021.
- Objections can be raised on 08-12-2021.
Age Limit for AP High Court Asst and Examiner Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 18 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- Maximum age to Apply is 42 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxed for Candidates from SC / ST/ OBC Category by 5 Years.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxed for Ex-Servicemen & PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for AP High Court Asst and Examiner Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to OC / BC is Rs.800/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates from EWS Category is Rs.500/-.
- Application Fees for SC / ST / PwD & Ex-Servicemen is Rs. 400/-.
- The payment can be made by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Selection Process for AP High Court Asst and Examiner Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Common Examination for both posts through Computer based Objective Type Examination.
Important Links for AP High Court Asst and Examiner Recruitment 2021
|CBT Answer Key & Objections||Answer Key | Objections Notice|
|Master Question Papers||Shift – 1 | 2 | 3|
|CBT Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|CBT Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for AP High Court Asst and Examiner Recruitment 2021
High Court Of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati. Pin 522202 Fax (0863)2372635
About Andhra Pradesh High Court
The High Court of Andhra Pradesh State has been established in the year 1954 consequent upon formation of the State of Andhra, separated from the erstwhile Madras Presidency with the Principal Seat at Guntur. In the year 1956, Hyderabad State and Andhra State had been merged and state of Andhra Pradesh formed. High Court of Andhra Pradesh had been established with Principal seat at Hyderabad and started functioning with the first team of 11 Hon’ble Judges. Hon’ble Justice Koka Subba Rao was the first Chief Justice of erstwhile High Court of Andhra Pradesh.In the year 2014, the State of Andhra Pradesh had been bifurcated and new States viz., State of Telangana and State of Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad became the common High Court for the two states i.e. State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh as “High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh” w.e.f. 02/06/2014, by virtue of Section 30(1) of part IV of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 and started functioning from the said date at Hyderabad.