Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021: Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021 invites online applications from eligible advocate candidates for 98 Judge posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 20-01-2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 19-02-2021 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date to Download / Printing hard copy of Submitted Online Application is 22-02-2021 23:59 hrs.
- Advocates practicing within Uttar Pradesh the last date for Submission of hard copy is 27-02-2021.
- For Advocates practicing outside Uttar Pradesh the last date for Submission of hard copy by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier is 08-03-2021.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be conducted on 04-04-2021 (Sunday).
Age Limit for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 35 Years.
- Maximum age for entry is 45 Years.
- Candidates must have been born on or after 02-01-1976 and not later than 01-01-1986.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for SC / ST / OBC for candidates belonging to UP State only. Other age relaxation rules applicable as per govt rules.
Application Fee for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
- An Application fee of Rs.1250/- is applicable to General / OBC candidates.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST and UP State the Application fees is Rs.1000/-.
- For candidates belonging to other state the Application fees is Rs.1250/-.
Important Links for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
Allahabad High Court, Nyay Marg, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211017, Ph -0532-2422335, 2422336, 2422337, 2421611-18
About Allahabad High Court
By the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861, provision was made, not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay and for the establishment of High Courts in their places.
but for the establishment of a High Court by Letters Patent in any other part of Her Majesty’s territories not already included in the jurisdiction of another High Court.
In the year 1866, the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces came into existence at Agra under Letters Patent of the 17th March, 1866, replacing the old Sudder Diwanny Adawlat.
Sir Walter Morgan, Barrister-at-Law and Mr. Simpson were appointed the first Chief Justice and the first Registrar respectively of High Court of North-Western Provinces.
The seat of the High Court for the North-Western Provinces was shifted from Agra to Allahabad in 1869 and its designation was altered to ‘the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad’ by a supplementary Letters patent issued on March 11, 1919.
The Oudh Chief Court at Lucknow, replacing the Oudh Judicial Commissioner’s Court, was established on November 2, 1925 not by Letters Patent but by the Oudh Civil Courts Act, IV of 1925.
Enacted by the U.P. Legislature with the previous sanction of the Governor-General to the passing of this Act, as required by the Government of India Act, 1919s. 80-A (3).
By the U.P. High Court Amalgamation Order, 1948, the Chief Court of Oudh was amalgamated with the High Court of Allahabad and the new High Court was conferred the jurisdiction of both the Courts so amalgamated.
By the Amalgamation Order the jurisdiction of the Court under the Letters Patent and that of the Chief Court under the Oudh Courts Act was preserved.
Find More Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh