West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : West Central Railway invites applications for the post of Trade Apprentice to fill up a total of 192 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 28-01-2021 1100 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 27-02-2021 2359 hrs.
- Date for corrections in the application is 28-02-2021 to 02-03-2021 2359 hrs.
Age Limit for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 15 Years.
- Maximum age for entry is 24 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Fees for candidates belonging to UnReserved Category is Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST).
- Fees for candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates is Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-).
Selection Process for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course.
Important Links for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
For Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
How to Apply for Directorate of Agriculture, Goa Recruitment 2021How-to-Apply
Contact Address for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
West Central Railway, IIIrd Floor, Annex Building · Opp Indira Market · Jabalpur-482068. Fax: +91-761-2627629,2677730, Ph: +91-761-2677062, E-mail: email@example.com
About West Central Railway
The West Central Railway with its headquarters at Jabalpur comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of erstwhile Central Railway and Kota division of erstwhile Western Railway. The formal gazette notification announcing the formation of this new zonal railway was issued on 4th July 2002 by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.