UPSC Recruitment 2021 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online applications for Indian Forest Service Exam 2021 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 to fill up a total of 110 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 24-03-2021 1800 hrs.
- Last date for Payment (Pay by Cash Mode) is 23-03-2021 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Online Applications can be withdrawn from 31-03-2021 to 06-04-2021 till 1800 hrs.
- Date for Preliminary Exam is 27-06-2021.
- Date for UPSC Main Exam will likely to be in November 2021.
Age Limit for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years.
- Maximum age to apply is 32 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC /ST (P) & ST (H) by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC / MOBC Candidates by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-=Serviemen by 5 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to General category is Rs. 100/-.
- Fee exempted for Female / SC / ST / PwBD candidates.
- Examination fees can be deposit the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit card.
Selection Process for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Important Links for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here.
To View Official Notification Click Here.
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069, Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591, Email : email@example.com
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency for public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
The agency’s charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States. The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters. The commission reports directly to the President and can advise the Government through him. Although, such advice is not binding on the Government. Being a constitutional authority, UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission.