SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 05-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 21-03-2021 2330 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee On-line is 23-03-2021 2330 hrs.
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan is 25-03-2021 2330 hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan is 29-03-2021 during working hours of Bank.
- Computer Based Exam (Tier-I) is between 01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021.
- Date for Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) is on 21-11-2021.
Age Limit for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- 18-25 years as on 01-01-2021 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Age relaxation of 5 Years is applicable to SC / ST candidates, 3 Years for OBC, 10 Years for PwD candidates, PwD OBC 10 Years and PwD SC /ST for 15 Years.
Application Fee for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Application fees is Rs. 100/-.
- Fee payment exempted for SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen and Women Candidates.
- Fee payment has to be made online through payment gateway of SBI’s website.
- The payment can be made by using BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Important Links for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021SSC-MTS-Recruitment-2021
Contact Address for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission, Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. Tel. No. 011-24363343, 24367526, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories. Referring in particular to the identical nature of qualifications stipulated for entry into such posts in various offices, the Commission advocated pooling of the requirements of non-technical posts by different Departments and selection of personnel either by joint recruitment or through a recruitment board. It was in pursuance of this recommendation that the Government of India decided to constitute a Subordinate Services Commission under an Executive Resolution.
The Government of India, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms vide its Resolution No. 46/1(S)/74-Estt.(B) dated the 4th November, 1975 constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission which has subsequently been re-designated as Staff Selection Commission effective from the 26th September, 1977 to make recruitment to various Class III (now Group “C”) (non-technical) posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate Offices. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment also to all Group “B” posts in the pay scale of Rs 9300 to 34800 with a grade pay of Rs 42000 The functions of the Staff Selection Commission were redefined by the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide its Resolution No.39018/1/98-Estt.(B) dated 21st May 1999 (may be seen under the heading Resolution). The new constitution and functions of the Staff Selection Commission came into effect from 1st June 1999.
See More Central Govt Jobs