South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 : South Indian Bank invites online applications for Probationary Officer (Legal), Officers (Collection & Recovery) & Product Sales Manager to fill up a total of 51 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 28-01-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 08-02-2021.
Age Limit for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
- Candidates applying for Probationary Officer (Legal) the maximum Age Limit is 28 Years.
- Candidates applying for Officer & Product Sales Manager the maximum Age Limit is 35 Years.
- Candidates applying for Head – Branch Sales, Regional Sales Manager & Head – NR Acquisition the maximum Age Limit is 50 Years
- Candidates applying for Head – POS the maximum Age Limit is 45 Years.
- Candidates applying for Head – Product and Service the maximum Age Limit is 35 Years.
- Age relaxation of 5 Years is applicable to SC / ST candidates.
Application Fee for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST category is Rs. 200/-.
- (excluding GST and other applicable charges).
- Candidates belonging to General category is Rs. 800/-.(excluding GST and other applicable charges).
- The payment can be made by Online mode Only.
Selection Process for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Important Links for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
South Indian Bank Ltd, Head Office, T.B Road, Mission Quarters, Thrissur 680 001,Kerala, India, Telephone Nos : +91-487-2420020, 2420058, 2420113, 2436666, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About South Indian Bank
One of the earliest banks in South India, “South Indian Bank” came into being during the Swadeshi movement. The establishment of the bank was the fulfillment of the dreams of a group of enterprising men who joined together at Thrissur, a major town (now known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala), in the erstwhile State of Cochin to provide for the people a safe, efficient and service oriented repository of savings of the community on one hand and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy money lenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest.
Translating the vision of the founding fathers as its corporate mission, the bank has during its long sojourn been able to project itself as a vibrant, fast growing, service oriented and trend setting financial intermediary.