RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online applications for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander to fill up a total of 857 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 09-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 10-03-2021 1200 hrs.
Age Limit for RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 20 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Minimum age to apply is 25 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST and OBC / MBC Male Candidates of Rajasthan State by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from UR and EWS Female Candidates of Rajasthan State by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST and OBC / MBC Female Candidates of Rajasthan State by 10 Years.
- The upper age limit will be 40 years for Ex-Servicemen and the Reservists.
Application Fee for RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to General / EWS / BC / OBC of other states is Rs. 350/-.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/ BC Candidates of Rajasthan State is Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwD Candidates is Rs. 150/-.
Selection Process for RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and then Physical Efficiency Test.
Important Links for RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021
Apply link will be available from 09-02-2021 on the official website.
Official Notification Click Here
How to Apply Step by Step Instructions Click here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for RPSC SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer 305001, Phone – 0145-2635200, Helpline – 0145-2635212
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Rajasthan Public Service Commission had a glorious past of nearly 70 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper.
At the time of formation of Rajasthan, the institution of Public Service Commission existed in only three of the 22 covenanting states viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner. The successor administration after the merger of the princely states promulgated an ordinance on 16th August, 1949 establishing the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer which was published in Raj. Gazette at 20th August, 1949. In thrid para of point no. 1 of this ordinance, it is clearly mentioned that the Commission will come in to effect from the date on which notification regarding appointment is published in Govt. Gazette. However the notification regarding appointment was published in the Rajasthan Gazettee on 22th December, 1949 and it was on this date that RPSC came into effect. It provided for the abolition of the PSCs or other institution performing duties in the nature of those of a PSC in the constituent states. The ordinance also provided inter-alia, for the composition of the Commission, the staff and the functions of the Commission.
See More Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan