Punjab Patwari Bharti Recruitment 2021-: Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management invites online applications from eligible candidates for Patwari and Irrigation Booking Clerk. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Punjab Patwari Bharti Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 14-01-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 11-02-2021.
- Last date to Pay Application Fee is 15-02-2021.
- Examination date will be posted on the official website.
Age Limit for Punjab Patwari Bharti Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 21 Years.
- Maximum age for entry is 37 Years.
- The upper age cutoff is 42 Years for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
- The upper age cutoff is 45 Years for State and Central Government employees.
- For PwD candidates the upper age cutoff is 47 Years for persons residing in Punjab with a waiver of 10 years.
- For Widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women the upper age will be relaxed up to 40 years.
Application Fee for Punjab Patwari Bharti Recruitment 2021
- Application fee for General candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application fee for SC / BC / EWS is Rs. 250/-.
- Application fee for Ex-Servicemen & Dependent is Rs. 200/–
- Application fee for Physically Handicapped is Rs. 500/-.
- Payments can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Net-Banking of any Bank.
Selection Process for Punjab Patwari Bharti Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test (Screening Test & Final Written Examination) and final merit list will be prepared on basis of the marks obtained in written test.
Important Links for Punjab Patwari Bharti Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Punjab Patwari Bharti Recruitment 2021
Subordinate Service Selection Board, Punjab Forest Complex, Sector – 68, SAS Nager Mohali, Punjab. Ph – 0172-2298000 Ext. 5103
About Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management
Article 320 of the Constitution of India, although, provides that it shall be within the jurisdiction of the State Public Service Commission to make recruitment to Civil Services and for civil posts, yet the proviso there under empowers the State Government to make regulations specifying the matters in which either generally, or in any particular class of case or any particular circumstances, it shall not be necessary for the Public Service Commission to be consulted. Under the said provision the State Government has been making regulations in respect of posts for which it shall not be necessary for the State Public Service Commission to be consulted. As per latest amendment made – vide Notification No. 22/const./Art. 320/Amd.(34)/80. dated 6th March, 1980 to the Punjab Public Service Commission (Limitation of the Functions) Regulations, 1955, post carrying an initial salary of Rs. 699/- or less are not within the preview of the Public Service Commission with effect from 18th October, 1979. for the purpose of making recruitment to the posts not falling within the purview of the Punjab Public Service Commission. The State Government had been constituting the S.S.S. Board / Departmental Committees from time to time. The Board, in the first instance, was thus constituted on 11th September, 1953, under Article 309 of the Constitution of India. The posts carrying an initial salary of less than Rs. 325/- per mensem are to be filled through the Employment Exchanges, etc. The present Board has been constituted w.e.f. 7th April, 1981, – vide Notification No.12/45/80-1GE,/3781, dated 7th April, 1981 (Copy at Annexure â€˜Aâ€™). The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying an initial salary of not less than Rs. 325/- per month and not more than Rs. 699/- per month. The cases of appointments by promotion or by transfer are not referable to the Board.