NIHFW Recruitment 2021 : The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Group ‘C’, MTS and Group ‘D’ posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
- Last date to Apply the with the enclosed Application is 26-02-2021.
Age Limit for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age to Apply for Group ‘C’ & MTS is 18 Years.
- Maximum Age to Apply for Group ‘C’ & MTS is 30 Years.
- Age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Divyangjan / Ex-Servicemen / EWS etc. shall be in accordance with the rules.
Application Fee for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
- An application fee of Rs.200/- must be accompanied along with the enclosed Application Format by a crossed Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft in favour of Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
Selection Process for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, Skill Test / Interview .
Important Links for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
To Download Application Format Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067.
Phones: 91-11-2616 5959, 91-11-2616 6441, 91-11-2618 8485, 91-11-2610 7773 , Fax: 91-11-2610 1623, E-Mail: email@example.com Web Site: www.nihfw.org
About NIHFW Recruitment 2021
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), was established on 9th March, 1977 by the merger of two national level institutions, viz. the National Institute of Health Administration and Education (NIHAE) and the National Institute of Family Planning (NIFP). The NIHFW, an autonomous organization, under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, acts as an ‘apex technical institute’ as well as a ‘think tank’ for the promotion of health and family welfare programmes in the country.
The Institute addresses a wide range of issues on health and family welfare from a variety of perspectives through the departments of Communication, Community Health Administration, Education and Training, Epidemiology, Management Sciences, Medical Care and Hospital Administration, Population Genetics and Human Development, Planning and Evaluation, Reproductive Bio-Medicine, Statistics and Demography and Social Sciences.