MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021 : The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Govt. of Tamil Nadu, invites online applications for Dialysis Technician Grade II to fill up a total of 292 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 06-02-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 20-02-2021.
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee is 20-02-2021.
Age Limit for MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years.
- Maximum age to apply For SC / ST / SCA / BC / BCM / MBC & DNC, PwD & Ex-Service men is 58 Years.
Application Fee for MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021
- Application fees for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) is Rs. 300/-.
- Application fees for others is Rs. 600/-.
- Fees payment has to be made only through online mode.
Selection Process for MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualifications.
Important Links for MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
How to Apply for MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021Dialysis_Technician_Grade_II_Notification_060220211
Contact Address for MRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2021
Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS building,359, Anna Salai,, Chennai – 600 006, Phone : 044-24355757, Fax : 044-24359393, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Tamilnadu
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB.