MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Recruitment 2021: Military Engineer Services (MES) invites online applications for Draughtsman & Supervisor Barrack & Stores. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 22-03-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 12-04-2021 2359 hrs.
- Tentative Date OMR Based Written Exam is 16-05-2021.
- Last date to Pay Fees for Online Application is 12-04-2021 2359 hrs.
Age Limit for MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 18 Years.
- Maximum age for entry is 30 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Fees for candidates belonging to General category is Rs.100/-.
- Fees exempted for candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Women Candidates.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
Selection Process for MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here.
Contact Address for MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Recruitment 2021
Chief Engineer, Southern Command, DC Area, MES Road, Yesvanthpur, Bangalore – 560022, Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
About Military Engineer Services (MES)
The Military Engineer Services (MES) is the premier construction agency and one of the pillars of Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army which provides rear line engineering support to the Armed Forces. It is one of largest construction and maintenance agencies in India with a total annual budget to the tune of approx Rs 13000 crores. It is responsible for creating the strategic and the operational infrastructure other than major roads, as also the administrative habitat for all three Services and the associated organisations of the Ministry of Defence. It has Pan India footprint to provide engineering support to various formations of Army, Air Force, Navy and DRDO. For this, the MES has over six hundred stations spread across the main land and the island territories of India. MES is a military organisation but has both Army and Civilian component of officers and other subordinate staff.