LMRC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021 : Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC) under UP Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (UPMRCL) invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator, Electrical Maintainer in Executive and Non Executive Categories to fill up a total of 292 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for LMRC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 11-03-2021 1000 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 02-04-2021 2359 hrs.
- Online Application Fees can be paid between 11-03-2021 to 02-04-2021.
- Admit Card can be downloaded on 10-04-2021.
- Tentative Date for Written Exam (CBT) is 17-04-2021.
Age Limit for LMRC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
- The upper age limit is 21 Years.
- Maximum age for entry is 28 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for SC / ST / OBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for Un Reserved candidates.
Application Fee for LMRC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
- Application fee for UR / OBC Candidates is Rs.590/- (inclusive of GST @ 18% & exclusive of bank charges)
- Application fee for SC / ST candidates is Rs. 236/- (inclusive of GST @ 18% & exclusive of bank charges).
- Online Payment can be made through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank / Credit Card of any bank / Net banking of any bank by using State Bank of India (SB) Payment Gateway.
- Candidates can also download the pre printed Challan form for depositing application / processing fee through SBI Payment Gateway of UPMRC website and make the cash payment in any SBI branches only during bank working hours.
Selection Process for LMRC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, Psycho Aptitude Test followed by document verification & Medical examination.
Important Links for LMRC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
To View Official Notification Click Here.
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for LMRC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation, Administrative Building, Near Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Samajik Parivartan Sthal, Vipin Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010, Ph – 0522 2304014
Lucknow Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Construction of the line begun on 27 September 2014 with the 8.5 km (5.3 mi) stretch from Transport Nagar to Charbagh Railway Station which began its commercial operation on 5 September 2017, making it the fastest built metro rail system in the country. Full operation on Red Line stretch from Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport metro station to Munshi Pulia metro station began operation on 9 March 2019.