KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 : Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation (KPTCL) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. Candidates should possess certificates in the following disciplines Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and should have been passed during 2018,2019 and 2020 and from Karnataka State. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starting from 04-01-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online at “Karnataka power Transmission Corporation Limited” is 22-01-2021.
- Last date for enrolling at NATS portal in order to apply for “Karnataka power Transmission Corporation Limited” is 19-01-2021.
- Shortlisted list will be announced on 27-01-2021.
- Date for Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at “Karnataka power Transmission Corporation Limited” HRD Centre, KPTCL, Hoody, White Field Road, Bangalore – 560048 is on 03-02-2021 to 06-02-2021 Timings – 11AM TO 4PM.
Age Limit for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Age Limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Selection Process for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Selection of candidates will be done basis on the online application data.
- Candidates shortlisting will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at the Establishment premises on the intimation date.
Documents to be attached along with Application for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must produce all related original Marks Cards / Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of documents verification.
Important Links for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for KPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Corporate Office, Kaveri Bhavan , K. G. Road
Phone: +91 80 22128327, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is a registered company under the Companies Act, 1956 was incorporated on 28-7-1999 and is a company wholly owned by the Government of Karnataka with an authorized share capital of Rs. 2182.32 crores. Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited was formed on 1-8-1999 by carving out the Transmission and Distribution functions of the erstwhile Karnataka Electricity Board.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is headed by a Chairman and Managing Director at the Corporate office. He is assisted by four functional Directors. The Board of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited consists of a maximum of twelve directors.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is mainly vested with the functions of Transmission of power in the entire State of Karnataka and also Construction of Stations & Transmission Lines and maintenance of 400/220/110/66 KV Sub-Stations. Many new lines and Sub-Stations were added & existing stations were modified in the Transmission network. It operates under a license issued by Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission.