About Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Apply Online for 2000 Vacancies : Intelligence Bureau (IB) under The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Invites candidates for the positions of Asst. Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Gr II / Executive. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Starts from : 19-12-2020.
- Last date to Apply Online : 09-01-2021 up to 2359 Hrs.
Application Fees for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2021
- Male Candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- as Examination Fee and Rs.500/- as Recruitment Processing Charges.
- Female, SC/ ST & Ex Serviceman Recruitment Processing Charges Rs. 500/- Only.
- Payment method by Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan
Age Limit for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 27 Years
- Age relaxation applicable for SC / ST / OBC / Departmental Candidates upto 40 Years.
- General upto 35 Years.
Selection Process for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2021
- Tier-I: Online Examination (100 Marks).
- Tier-II: Descriptive Type Exam (50 Marks).
- Tier-III: Interview (100 Marks).
Important Links for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here