HAL Design & Management Trainee Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) invites applications for Design Trainee & Management Trainee (Technical) to fill up a total of 100 Posts at Bengaluru (Karnataka), Hyderabad (Telangana), Nasik (Maharashtra), Koraput (Orissa), Lucknow, Kanpur, Korwa (Uttar Pradesh), Barrackpore (West Bengal) and Kasaragod (Kerala).Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply.
Important Dates for HAL Design & Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 17-03-2021 1500 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 05-04-2021 1500 hrs.
- Download of Admit Card for Online Selection Test from HAL Website is 05-04-2021.
- Online Selection Test will be conducted on 24-04-2021 & 25-04-2021.
- Declaration of Results for Online Selection Test is 27-04-2021.
- Interview Call Letters can be downloaded from HAL Website on 04-05-2021.
- Interview will be conducted from 17-05-2021 to 19-05-2021.
- Declaration of Provisional Selection List on 21-05-2021.
- Provisional Offer of Appointment can be downloaded on 22-05-2021.
- Pre-employment Medical Test will be done between 25-05-2021 to 01-06-2021.
- Pre-employment Administrative formalities will be carried on between 17-06-2021 to 19-06-2021.
- Commencement of Training Program is from 21-06-2021.
Age Limit for HAL Design & Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Maximum age to apply is 28 Years as on 05-04-2021.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST and 3 Years for OBC candidates.
- An Age relaxation of 10 years applicable for PwD candidates
- Age relaxation of 5 Years for Ex-Servicemen as per Rules.
Application Fee for HAL Design & Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Application fee Rs. 500/-. (excluding NEFT / IMPS service charges)
- Fees exempted for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
- Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee in the below Account through NEFT / IMPS prior to proceeding for Registration / filling the Online Application Form on the HAL Website.
Bank Account Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. – Recruitment Account
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bengaluru
Bank Current Account Number: 30969511830
IFSC Code: SBIN0009077
Selection Process for HAL Design & Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview.
Important Links for HAL Design & Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here.
Contact Address for HAL Design & Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
HAL Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore 560 001, India
Tel : 91 – 80 – 22320701, 22320903, 22320376, Tel : 91 – 80 – 22320917, Fax : 91 – 80 – 22320432, Email : email@example.com
The history and growth of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India for more than 79 years.
The Company which had its origin as Hindustan Aircraft Limited was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand, a farsighted visionary, in association with the then Government of Mysore, with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the Inter Continental Aircraft Company of USA, the Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.
In January 1951, Hindustan Aircraft Limited was placed under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, Government of India.