Electronics Corporation of India Limited 2021-: Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates purely on fixed tenure contract basis for a period of Two Years (extendable depending on project requirements). Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for ECIL Recruitment 2021
- Application starts from 20-01-2021 14:00hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 03-02-2021 16:00 hrs.
- Last date to download hard copy of Online Application is 03-02-2021 16:00 hrs.
- Date for Written / Trade Test / Personal Interview will be hosted on ECIL (Careers) web page.
Age Limit for ECIL Recruitment 2021
- Technical Officer posts upper age limit as on 31-12-2020 is 30 Years.
- Scientific Officer posts upper age limit as on 31-12-2020 is 25 Years.
- Junior Artisan posts upper age limit as on 31-12-2020 is 25 Years.
- An Upper age limit of 5 years is relaxed for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC and 10 Years for PwD candidates.
Application Fee for ECIL Recruitment 2021
- Exempted for all candidates.
Important Links for ECIL Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for ECIL Recruitment 2021
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, PO.ECIL, HYDERABAD – 500 062. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph – 040-27121055
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications.
The company played a very significant role in the training and growth of high caliber technical and managerial manpower especially in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. Though the initial thrust was on meeting the Control & Instrumentation requirements of the Nuclear Power Program, the expanded scope of self-reliance pursued by ECIL enabled the company to develop various products to cater to the needs of Defence, Civil Aviation, Information & Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police, and Para-Military Forces, Oil & Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal sectors and various user departments in the Government domain. ECIL thus evolved as a multi-product company serving multiple sectors of Indian economy with emphasis on import of country substitution and development of products & services that are of economic and strategic significance to the country.
See More Latest Central Govt Jobs