Chattisgath Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) invites applications for the post of Mandi & Sub Inspector to fill up a total of 168 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for CGPEB Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 18-03-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 04-04-2021 2359 hrs.
- Last date to Pay Fees for Online Application is 04-04-2021 2359 hrs.
- Corrections in the Online Application can be done between 05-04-2021 to 09-04-2021.
- Exams will be held on 29-04-2021.
- Admit Cards can be downloaded from the Website on 19-04-2021.
Age Limit for CGPEB Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 21 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age for entry is 35 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for CGPEB Recruitment 2021
- Fees for candidates belonging to General Category is Rs. 350/-.
- Fees for candidates belonging to OBC is Rs. 250/-
- Fees for SC / ST / PwD is Rs. 200/-
Selection Process for CGPEB Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Examination.
Important Links for CGPEB Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for CGPEB Recruitment 2021
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur, Vyapam Bhavan, North Block, Sector- 19, ATAL NAGAR (C.G.)492001, Phone- 0771- 2972780, Fax -0771- 2972780, Email :- email@example.com
About Chattisgath Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)
In Medical, Ayurveda, Engineering, Agricultural Colleges and Polytechnics by the Government of Chhattisgarh, Higher Education, Technical Education, Manpower Planning, Department of Science and Technology, Ministry, Raipur, Notification No. F1-51 / 2004/42, Raipur, dated 30 July 2005 The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been formed to conduct pre-admission examinations and other examinations which may be authorized for the jurisdiction of this division, and to take all necessary action and arrangements related thereto.
The Professional Examination Board was constituted by the State Government Order No. F1-51 / 2004/42 dated 30.07.2005. Another numeric order dated July 30, 2005, provides that:
“On the publication of the order of the formation of the Chhattisgarh Vocational Examination Board in the Gazette, the PET is currently being conducted by the Board of Secondary Education.” And PMT Adi exams will be over. ”