Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 : Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 invites online applications for Assistant (Multi purpose) to fill up a total of 200 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online Offline.
Important Dates for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 09-03-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 26-03-2021.
- Payment of Application Fees is from 09-03-2021 to 26-03-2021.
- Tentative date for Online Examination is in April 2021.
Age Limit for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 33 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST and 3 Years for MBC / WBC / BC as per Bihar State Govt. rule.
- Age relaxation applicable for PwD candidates by 5 years.
Application Fee for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
- Application fee for SC / ST / PwD is Rs. 550/- .
- Candidates from General/ OBC / Others is Rs. 750/-.
- The payment can be made by Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Online Examination.
Important Links for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Contact Address for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Ashok Rajpath, Patna-800004, Bihar. Phone: 2300262, 2300903, 2300364, 2300087, 2300324, 2300451 Fax: 0612-2300222
About Bihar State Cooperative Bank
The Bank was registered in the name of Bihar and Orissa Provincial Co-operative Bank on 16.03.1914 under Cooperative Societies Act II of 1912. Its registration no.267/1913-14. Initially the area of operation of the Bank was Bihar and Orissa both. After separation of Orissa in the year 1936-37 its area of operation was confined to Bihar and its name was changed as Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. in December 1950. After application of Banking Regulation Act 1949 to Co-operative Bank on 1st March 1966 this Bank was included in the second schedule of Reserve Bank of India in the month of July 1966. Earlier, The bank was doing trading business also, but this business was transferred to Bihar State Co-operative Marketing Union after its establishment in the month of June 1958.