AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021: The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) Mysore invites applications from eligible candidates for Asst. Audit Officer, Staff Nurse, Accountant and various other categories to fill up a total of 7 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply
Important Dates for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021
- Last date to Apply is 30-03-2021 1730 hrs.
Age Limit for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021
- Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. rules
Application Fee for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021
- Fees for candidates belonging to UnReserved Category is Rs. 100/-.
- Fees for candidates belonging to OBC / EWS Category is Rs. 40/-.
- Fees exempted for candidates from SC / ST and PwD Categories.
- Payment of Fees can be made by Demand Draft in favour of “Director AIISH, Mysore”.
Selection Process for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Skill Test / Practical Skill Test / Interview.
Important Links for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021
To Download Application Format Click Here
For Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore 570 006, Office : 2502102, FAX Number : 2510515, e-mail: email@example.com
About AIISH Mysore
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in the year 1966 as an autonomous institute fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
The major objectives of the institute are to impart professional training, render clinical services, conduct research and educate the public on issues related to communication disorders such as hearing impairment, mental retardation, voice, fluency and phonological and language disorders.