AAI Recruitment 2021 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Manager & Executive. Candidates should possess a certificate B.E / B.Tech Degree . Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starting from 15-12-2020
- Last date to Apply Online is 14-01-2021 23:59 hrs.
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination (Discipline wise) will be announced later on the website.
Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2021
- For Managers Maximum age limit is 32 years as on 30-11-2020.
- For Junior Executives Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 30-11-2020.
- An Upper age limit of 10 years is relaxed for PWD, 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer).
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Process for AAI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination.
- Candidates will be called for Document verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test / Driving Test / Voice test as applicable for the post.
Documents to be produced for document verification for AAI Recruitment 2021
The candidates will have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates during document verification.
Important Links for AAI Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for for AAI Recruitment 2021
Airports Authority of India,
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
Ph : 91-11-24632950
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
AAI manages a total of 137 airports which include 24 International airports (3 Civil Enclaves), 10 Custom Airports (4 Civil Enclaves) and 103 Domestic airports (23 Civil Enclaves). AAI provides air navigation services over 2.8 million square nautical miles of air space. During the year 2019-20, AAI handled aircraft movement of 1314.23 Thousand [International 156.0 & Domestic 1158.23], Passengers handled 159.59 Million [International 22.26 & Domestic 137.33] and the cargo handled 909.32 thousand MT [International 452.46 & Domestic 456.85]. Further, all Indian airports taken together have handled aircraft movement of 2587.05 Thousand [International 431.85 & Domestic 2155.20], Passengers handled 341.05 Million [International 66.54& Domestic 274.51] and the cargo handled 3328.63 thousand MT [International 2003.12 & Domestic 1325.51].